Thursday, July 29, 2010

thirty-eight

I slacked off during the month of July because I spent two weeks watching Doctor Who. I don't feel bad about that, but that's the reason all the same.

So, since my last update, I've read the following:

Stardust (Neil Gaiman - great, but loved the movie more)
A Little Bit Wicked (Kristin Chenoweth - LOVED it, especially since it was audio and she was reading it.)
Georgia Nicolson #10 (Funny, as always, loved the ending)
Little Children (meh. not worth it)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (recommendation actually, funny and quick)
Me Talk Pretty One Day (Good one, again, probably liked it more since it was audio and read by David Sedaris)
Peter and the Shadow Thieves (liked the first one better, but this one is still good.)

That covers June and July. Considering I read 20 books in April and May (man, I was on a roll!) I really did slack off. But whatever. I have a pile of books to finish for August and I'm sure I'll add to it - including Franny and Zooey, which is one of the books I picked for our joint category. Also, maybe The Simeon Solution which might be another choice from me for that category.

1 comment:

mkgs said...

I'm glad you're picking Franny and Zooey for our combined category, I've been meaning to read it for a long time! I almost put it in one of my other categories, but then I think it got filled up.

 
Designed by Lena