Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Frustration!

Can someone please tell me why book 8 is not in paperback yet?? It came out at the very beginning of July of last year. This was eight months ago! And until now I had heard nothing about its paperback release, although I just found something on a website that said the beginning of July 2008--which I will trust, since I have nothing else to go on, and which also makes me very sad. Why do you suppose this book will require a full year before its paperback release? None of the others took that long. Grr.

2 comments:

Miri said...

p.s. i'm commenting on my own post before i don't feel that what i am going to say merits an entire post for itself:

i like the new layout a lot! very nice. and more chic and smart-looking than the last one. good work lin :)

Miri said...

by before i meant because.

 
Designed by Lena