Thursday, April 1, 2010

Miri's Update

Finished so far:

nonfiction
Going Rogue--Sarah Palin
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle--Barbara Kingsolver
NurtureShock: New Thinking About Children--Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman
Dreams from My Father--Barack Obama

recommended
Running with the Demon--Terry Brooks
The Alchemyst--Michael Scott
Abarat--Clive Barker

foreign
Say You're One of Them--Uwem Akpan

award-winners
March-- Geraldine Brooks

adult fiction
Prodigal Summer--Barbara Kingsolver
The Lacuna--Barbara Kingsolver
The Gathering Storm--Robert Jordan

MML
The Enchantress of Florence--Salman Rushdie
The Book Borrower--Alice Mattison

series
The Chronicles of Narnia--C.S. Lewis

self-improvement
Forced to be Family--Cheryl Dellasega

15 from my 1o/10/10 challenge, plus 15 extras (17 with the two that I'm reading now)

Some of them have taken a long time (AVM, Sarah Palin) but hopefully I'll be able to pick up the pace a bit now. I'm starting to question that self-improvement category, by the way... It's a good one and I probably should make myself do it, but I'm envisioning a November/December cram to fit them all in because I neglected them the whole year because they're boring... So we'll see. :)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena