Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You Couldn’t Ignore Me if You Tried

I just finished reading You Couldn't Ignore Me if You Tried: The Brat Pack, John Hughes and Their Impact on a Generation. I read it because Pioneer Woman read it and because I love all of those movies.

I loved getting some of the background info about the movies and the actors and about John Hughes. There were a lot of interesting little pieces of information that I was fine not knowing, but love that I know it now. It talked about the music of the movies (which I love just as much) and the impact of the name "The Brat Pack" on the careers of the actors who were unlucky enough to have it hoisted upon them.

Anyway, I really liked it and now I have to go make a John Hughes inspired iTunes playlist and maybe also have a movie marathon.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena