Sunday, February 14, 2010

And Two More!

I think I'm at three more. I am losing track, which is bad when I'm only at the beginning, right?

I finished Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea, #9 in the Georgia Nicholson series (which I loved loved loved) and Julie and Julia. I am just over half through with Inkheart (which is a 15 hour audio book) and half through An Assembly Such As This, which is going in my recommended books category along with the other two books in that trilogy.

I also decided to add the Book of Mormon to my reading. I know it's something I should be reading in addition to this challenge, but I just don't read it as regularly as I should and I want to try to take this time to change that. So I'm adding it to my list, not sure where. haha. Non-fiction?

3 comments:

Lin said...

Yeah. This post confirms my confusion. Three more is the final count.

mkgs said...

I JUST saw Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea at Barnes and Noble yesterday and was wondering if I should read it.

Lin said...

It was funny, but she is definitely quite crude, a rated R book.

 
Designed by Lena