Sunday, February 28, 2010

Supsense and Sensibility

So... I'm not really a fan of the classic literature fanfic stuff--Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife, The Secret Diaries of Charlotte Bronte--that kind of thing. It doesn't appeal to me.

However, I was at the Allen library and on a shelf across from me, I saw this, and it made me laugh:
Apparently it's the sequel to Pride and Prescience, and since they were both there on the shelf, I grabbed them. I'm sure they'll be ridiculous, but I can't help wanting to check them out. I don't know if I'm going to include them in a 10/10 category or if they'll just be extra, but either way I wanted to share. :)

2 comments:

mkgs said...

Boo... three pages in and already disappointed.

Meg said...

Yeah, I just can't do it. I liked Austenland because it was about love of Pride and Prejudice rather than about the same characters, and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies was so ridiculous that I knew it wasn't pretending to be anything real. But the rest of it all just seems like glorified fanfic to me. :(

 
Designed by Lena