Friday, October 12, 2007

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Since I've got a gagillion children's books on my Shelfari list (and I'm not even done adding to it) and to commemorate the news that I'm getting a new nephew, I'm instituting Children's Book Fridays.

That means there will be a post every Friday featuring a different Children's book. And what better book to start off with?? Yup.

Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus by Mo Willems.



If you haven't discovered this book yet, you will thank me after you read it. I would say it's mostly reminiscent of There's a Monster at the End of this Book...you know, with Grover. Only, this book has a saucy little pigeon who wants to drive a bus. I own a copy (thanks to Miricakes and Co.) and I don't even have children yet. I love it.



So, enjoy. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll pay more attention to your driver the next time you get on a bus.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena