Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To get us started....

This list is the one I started on my blog. I am in the middle of Atonement right now, and since I know that Megan has read this and Miri will probably read it soon, any posts regarding it are welcome.

As a side note, I think it's interesting that even though Miri and Megan live thousands of miles away from me - we still end up reading the same books around the same time without coordination. Pretty much, we rock.

a sampling of books i want to read:
  • A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
  • Look Me in the Eye
  • Love in the Time of Cholera
  • The Dangerous Book for Boys
  • Apathy and Other Small Victories
  • Pretties
  • Uglies
  • Specials
  • Nine Stories
  • Wuthering Heights (reread)
a view of some of the books i love:

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena