Monday, January 4, 2010

10/10/10 Challenge

For my New Year's "resolution" I decided to complete the 10/10/10 challenge--ten books in ten different genres in 2010--and I am really excited to do it. Megan and Lindsey read my post and have expressed an interest in it as well, and we've been discussing possible categories with each other. For right now, here is my tentative list.

--books I own but haven't read yet
--recommended by others
--adult fiction
--nonfiction
--self-improvement
--foreign
--authors I've never read (this is one that I just remembered was on that list online)
--genres I don't usually read
--Megan/Lindsey/Miri category (a predetermined list of ten books that all three of us will read)
--award-winners (?)
or, books adapted to movies?

I am deciding between the last two categories, since one of them will take me over ten. I like the idea of books that have been adapted to movies (which came from Lindsey) because it adds the extra element of watching those movies and comparing them with the books, and I'm sure that would be interesting; however, that also means I have to find the movies, and that isn't always easy.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena