Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Categories

I'm editing my category list; I'm going to combine two of them, which means that I have to come up with another one now. The "I can't believe I've never read this" category is bugging me, because there's a reason I haven't read a lot of those books, and that is that they haven't appealed strongly enough to me yet. I don't want to have an entire category of books that I avoid until the end of the year because I don't feel like reading them, so I'm going to combine that one with the "Unfinished Business" category and take out the ones that are really holding me up. Consequently... what should my last category be now? Should I do the one with books that have been adapted to movies? Or should I think of a totally new one, and just watch the movies associated with the books I read, which I was planning on doing anyway?

1 comment:

mkgs said...

OR, maybe I'll combine the books I own but haven't read with the unfinished business AND books I can't believe I've never read, since almost all of them overlap... In which case I would need two new categories. Maybe I'll bring nonfiction back...

 
Designed by Lena