Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Progress Report

Finished: Adult Fiction, The Gathering Storm; Recommended, The Alchemyst, Abarat; Self-Improvement, Forced to be Family; MML, The Enchantress of Florence

In the works: Adult Fiction, The Lacuna

Up next: Award-Winners, Interpreter of Maladies, March

New categories:

  • Award-Winners
  • Recommended
  • Adult Fiction
  • Foreign
  • Self-Improvement
  • Authors I've never read
  • Megan/Miri/Lindsey
  • Nonfiction
  • Books I own/Unfinished Business
  • _________
I am pretty sure picking the categories is going to end up being the most difficult part of this challenge for me. I just cannot come up with ten I like!

1 comment:

Lin said...

I am pretty sure Miri might be the only one who finishes the challenge successfully, but I may just be getting caught up in the math.

What about a category of one author? or series or collections that would equal ten books? like Narnia (7) and a series that only has 3 books to round that out? or plays? or poetry? Something light and fun?

 
Designed by Lena