Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Still Going!

I just want to post so you know I'm working on this even though I haven't checked anything off yet. Here's where I am right now:


  • 200 pages from the end of Anna Karenina. I have about a week and a half to finish it in time for book club, and if I get a few low key days this weekend I should be golden. 
  • 65 pages into Julie and Julia and enjoying it. 
  • About halfway through Enchantress of Florence (haha - remember how I picked this book? Yeah. Distractions.) 
  • Almost through with Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. It's fun, but the novelty wears off after awhile. I think I have 50 pages or fewer at this point. 
I've also decided that something in the "genres I don't normally read" category is going to be a Buffy comic book or the Dr. Horrible comic book or both. (And by the way, I think the Dr. Horrible comic book could be a great one for the combined effort if we can get our hands on it. Thoughts?) 

2 comments:

laurenthequeen said...

They have the Dr. Horrible comic at our Books a Million in the comic book section. I think it should be pretty easy to find, but if not, let Zee know and we'll send you one.

Meg said...

Although I imagine eventually I will want to own it, I was kind of hoping I could find it at my library, because I just spent a bunch of money on textbooks today. But good to know that it's probably going to be easy to find in other stores. (Maybe I'll just read it in the store!) Hehe. Thanks Lauren.

 
Designed by Lena